Rediscover Cooktown and Cape York with APT
Venture to the northernmost tip of Australia and discover one of the wildest tropical environments on Earth. Soar over Cape York and the Torres Strait Islands in a helicopter, wander through ancient rainforests, and admire Indigenous rock art. On this encompassing 11 day tour you will enjoy a glimpse into Australia’s lesser-known, tropical far North!
- Embark on the Ngadiku Dreamtime Gorge Walk in Daintree Park’s
- Explore stunning Cape Tribulation, where the reef meets the rainforest.
- Journey along the Bloomfield Track, an iconic outback road
- Set out on a scenic helicopter flight over the tip of Cape York.
- Visit the Kazu Pearl Farm and learn about the cultivation of pearls.
- Enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise in Cairns and savour a buffet dinner.
11 days from $7,595 pp twin share*
Download the advertisement as a PDF here.