LIVE THE KIMBERLEY DREAM
Discover the colours and contrasts of Australia’s final frontier, the Kimberley, on a journey by land, air or sea. As an Australian family business with more than 90 years’ experience, APT can turn your dreams into reality.
Kimberley Complete by 4WD
15 Days | Broome Return
- Embark on a breathtaking helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls.
- Soak in Zebedee Springs in El Questro.
- Admire ancient Indigenous rock art.
- Sunset drinks at the Bungle Bungle Range.
- Stay at APT’s exclusive wilderness lodges.
West Coast and Kimberley Horizons by Private Jet
7 Days | Perth to Darwin
- Enjoy lunch at a Margaret River winery.
- Swim in the sparkling waters of Ningaloo Reef.
- See Cape Leveque and the Bungle Bungle Range from the air.
- Spend a day in scenic El Questro Wilderness Park.
Grand Kimberley Coast by Small Ship
10 Days | Broome to Darwin
- Take a high-powered fast boat ride through iconic Horizontal Falls.
- Experience the tidal phenomenon of Montgomery Reef.
- Cruise to the base of King George Falls aboard a Zodiac.
from $7,695 per person, twin share*
Download the advertisement as a PDF here.